Looking to get involved? We are always pleased to welcome parents to participate in our events, lend their knowledge or expertise or come to our monthly meetings to get the latest news and information on what is happening in the school.
Next School Council meeting: Will take place in the OLPH staff room on Wednesday, November 27th at 7 pm. All parents are welcome.
- Cobs Bread on Wye Rd. – Just mention you are with OLPH
- Fundscrip: https://www.fundscrip.com/ Invitation code: PETQYC to order your gift cards.
- Nov 8: Break a Rule Day! Students can bring money on November 8th to pay to "break" different rules such as wearing PJs, listening to music in class, chewing gum and so on. Funds raised will be split between Valeda House and to support our teacher's appreciation meal. *If you can volunteer that morning, please sign up here: https://www.
- Purdy’s Chocolates for this Christmas – order online here: https://fundraising.
purdys.com/1022714-67684Deadline to order is November 24th. Pick up will be on Dec 4th after school.
- Catherine’s Taffy – November 25 – Volunteers needed!
- Shrove Tuesday – March 10, 2020
- Year End BBQ – June TBC
Contact us: email@example.com or
Follow us on Facebook/Instagram @olphschoolcouncil
2019-2020 OLPH School Council
Chair: Natalie Wallace
Vice Chair: Charles Ward
Treasurer: Julie Correia
Secretary: Andrea Medvescek
Past Chair: Natalie Lavigne
Fundraising: Heidi Jones
Special Events: Leslie Gushnowski
Volunteers: Barb Crowley
Gr. 8 Quebec Trip Chair: Krista Taylor
Approved Bylaws 2019
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Parent Council directly at firstname.lastname@example.org