EICS now offers a convenient Online Registration option!
To register a student for the current year, or to pre-register for next year, please choose the appropriate option below (Boundary Maps for Elk Island Catholic Schools).
- Parents of students who already attend the district can access this tool from inside their PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Log into https://powerschool.eics.ab.ca (contact your school if you do not know your Parent Portal Login Information.
- Click "Student Forms"
- Click "Add New Student" to create an account for a new student (e.g. sibling) or click on your child's name if seeking to complete another form (e.g. summer school registration).
- New or returning parents to the district who do not currently have a PowerSchool account, please do the following:
- Click this link to access Reglink, our online registration tool.
- Click "Sign Up" and fill out your information (not the student's) to create an account.
- Once the account is created and you are logged in, click "Add New Student" to begin.
- Once you've created a student, click their name and choose the appropriate form for the school year you wish to register for.
Please have a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and other paperwork ready when you begin, as they are required to process the registration. They can be scanned as a PDF document by a scanner or by a phone, then uploaded as part of the registration. A copy of the Baptismal Certificate to assist us in programming is also appreciated.
Paper copies of forms can be downloaded from the list below, along with supplemental information regarding the student's registration.
When you have completed the required registration forms, please submit them directly to the school. During the summer months when schools are closed, you may submit forms to:
EICS Central Learning Services
310 Broadview Blvd, Sherwood Park, AB.
Fax: 780-467-5469 Phone: 780-449-6440