Faith is at the core of all that we do here at École OLPH. The development of the Catholic faith and culture pervades every aspect of the school. In addition to dedicated Religion classes, faith is encouraged to permeate and be a part of every aspect of the school. We prepare our students to be caring, thoughtful, and active citizens of the local and global community.
This year, our district's theme for the 2021 - 2022 school year is Called to More: “You have been called for such a time as this.” Esther 4:14. God calls each of us and each of the students in our care to greatness. We are made by a loving Father for more than what the world offers. In the story of Esther, we see God at work, even in the midst of dark days, through the hands of young Esther.
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic school division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions, and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility among the home, the school, the parish, and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
As in the past, we will prepare monthly celebrations which will be posted on our website calendar. A few examples of some of the celebrations we have each year are:
- New Years/Ephiphany
- Lent (Shrove Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Lenten activities)
- Mary (Month of May)
- Liturgy of the Word for Grade 8 Farewell
Our Lady of Perpetual Help. For more information on our patron saint, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, please click the link: