- Performing Arts Information Brochure for 2022 - 2023
- Performing Arts Information Video (FAQs)
- See information regarding our registration timeline by visiting the Virtual Information/Open House section of the website.
- Information on how to register can be found at the bottom of this page.
About Performing Arts
The Performing Arts have the power to engage students in a dynamic educational experience, where they can uncover and explore their God-given talents. The arts allow for students to develop creativity, ingenuity, empathy, and innovation, which are the keys to success in today’s complex, changing world. Students will have an in-depth experience through:
- Movement and Dance
- Supplemental classes in Media and Set Design
Students will work towards a culminating project(s), such as a Broadway Musical.
A Performing Arts teacher will be present and teach classes, however, whenever possible, professionals in the arts will be employed to conduct workshops with the students.
- Introductory Retreat
- Vocal Production
- Working with Mics
- Theatre Makeup
- Set Design
- Special Costuming
- Prop creation
- Professional Instructors in specialist areas
- Music Appreciation