OLPH is excited to offer Late Immersion programming next year for students starting in Grade 5!
Late French Immersion provides students in Grade 5 with opportunities to acquire and maintain language skills in French and English.
- Develop language and literacy skills in French, and use both to communication
- Learn about French culture, traditions and celebrations
- Proficiency in English and French
- Improved academic achievement
- Improved skills in a student’s first language
- Knowledge and appreciation of different cultures
- International language certification opportunities
To register in Grade 5, no previous knowledge of French is required. For more information about eligibility, contact M. Morin at OLPH school at 780-467-5631
All programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in Late French Immersion will receive the same high-quality education available in all of our programs.