On Wednesday, November 1st from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Thursday, November 2nd from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the École OLPH teachers will be conducting Parent Teacher Interviews in person at École OLPH to discuss your child’s growth and learning since September.
Please use the School Interviews program to book a time convenient for your family. The website to book the interview will open on Monday, October 23rd at 2:00 p.m. and will close on Monday, October 30th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
Please note that all conferences will be booked on a first come first serve basis. Each meeting will be scheduled for a 10-minute time slot. It’s important to note that the smooth running of Parent Teacher Interviews relies on each family keeping to the timetable. If you need more time with a particular teacher, you are welcome to arrange a separate meeting or phone call.
To schedule your Parent Teacher Interview, complete the following steps:
1. Go to the school booking site: http://www.schoolinterviews.ca
2. Enter the following access code: zzfak
- Enter your child’s name, contact email and phone number.
- Enter your child’s teachers name.
- Select the appointment time that suit your family best.
3. When you click FINISH your selected bookings will be emailed to you immediately. Please keep this email for future reference.
- If you do not receive an email, please check your junk-mail, or enter the event code again and check your email address spelling.
On both evenings of Parent Teacher Interviews, Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Smith, our school administration team, will be available to speak with if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.
Parents wishing to change their conference times after the closing date should contact our school secretary, Mme Winland in the office at 780-467-5631. Additionally, if you do not have access to the internet, please contact Mme Winland and she can assist you in booking your interviews.
Principal ~ École OLPH